BLUEBERRY TOFU SMOOTHIE
Tofu in a smoothie? You heard it right! Tastes as creamy and smooth as yoghurt.
prep time 1 min total time 5 mins serves 1
- 1/2 pack (175g) silken tofu
- 1 banana
- 1-2 medjool/halawi dates
- Handful of frozen blueberries
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup (175ml) soy milk
- Add your tofu, banana, blueberries, seeds and milk to a blender.
- Pit the dates and add them too.
- Blend and serve!
- This principle will work with any fruit, so give it a try with mango, strawberries, raspberries, whatever you fancy! The tofu really makes it taste like a delicious yoghurt.
- Try using this recipe for a smoothie bowl, topping with some fresh fruit and my maple granola.