5 MINUTE MUESLI
No need to meal prep, or buy pre-mixed muesli, mix up your own in five minutes, and for just 81p.
prep time 5 mins total time 5 mins serves 1
- 1/2 cup oats (£0.06)
- 1 tbsp mixed seeds (I used sunflower and pumpkin) (£0.10)
- 1 tsp chia seeds (£0.10)
- 1 tbsp raisins (£0.05)
- 4-6 almonds (£0.05)
- 1 cup (250ml) soy milk (£0.15)
- Handful mixed frozen berries (£0.30)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Add your oats, seeds, fruit and nuts to a bowl with the cinnamon and mix together.
- Pour over your milk and top with the berries, and enjoy!
- In an ideal world, we would be preparing our muesli in bulk ahead of time, jarring it up ready to dish out in the morning for breakfast. However, as a student, or someone working full-time with a busy schedule, this kind of meal-prep doesn't always happen. Therefore this five-minute muesli is ideal for when you just haven't been very organised!
- Use whatever nuts, fruit and seeds you have in your pantry. I know they seem like expensive ingredients initially, but they can be used in endless yummy recipes.