GUACAMMUS (GUACAMOLE + HUMMUS)
Why not combine the two most perfect things to ever grace this earth?
prep time 1 mins total time 5 mins serves 4-6
- 400g tin chickpeas
- 1 avocado
- 1-2 tbsp tahini
- Juice of a lemon
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Handful of coriander
- Salt and pepper
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas.
- Add to the blender along with the remaining ingredients and blend! I like to blend it with some lumps of chickpeas and avocado still in it, as it gives a nice texture in a sandwich, but do this to your own personal preference.
- Enjoy as a dip, in a sandwich or enjoy by the spoonful!
- I don't know if guacammus is a thing or not, but I'm sure making it a thing!
- I find this dip works particularly well in wraps and sandwiches, as it has the texture of a sandwich filler. You can experiment with how blended you want it to be. Leaving some texture makes it really good in a sandwich, whereas blending it for a little longer and maybe adding some olive oil would work really well as a dip for pittas or crisps (chips).
- Try adding some chillies or red onion for a kick!