A magical combination that requires just three ingredients. Plus it's super cheap!
prep time 10 mins total time 15 mins serves 2
- 250g pasta
- Half a tub (100g) hummus
- Handful of cherry tomatoes
- Salt and pepper
- Put your pasta on to cook.
- Meanwhile, chop the cherry tomatoes in half.
- When the pasta is cooked, drain and return to the pan over a low heat with the hummus and cherry tomatoes.
- Mix together until everything is combined, season and serve.
- A squeeze of lemon would add a really delicious flavour to this meal.
- Get experimental and add whatever vegetables you enjoy to your hummus pasta. I love broccoli, mushrooms or peppers.
- Want to make your own hummus? Grab a copy of my ebook for my best recipe!
- With a total cost of only £1, this meal only costs 50p per portion!