The easiest and quickest way to make pizzas, is with pittas!
prep time 5 mins total time 10 mins serves 1
- 1 pitta bread
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- Mixed herbs
- Salt and pepper
- Handful vegan cheese
- Turn on your grill.
- Spread the tomato paste over your pitta bread.
- Top with mixed herbs, salt and pepper, spinach and some grated vegan cheese.
- Heat under the grill until the cheese has melted. Enjoy your five-minute pizza!
- Top with whatever you like. Mushrooms, peppers, sweetcorn, pineapple, mock-meat, whatever you love on your pizza!
- Try stuffing the pitta with some vegan cheese for a cheese-stuffed pizza.