99p STUDENT STIR FRY
Quick, simple and perfect for students at only 99p per serving.
prep time 2 mins total time 10 mins serves 2
- 2 garlic cloves (£0.06)
- Thumb of ginger (£0.04)
- Olive oil
- 300g frozen vegetable stir fry (£0.65)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce (£0.13)
- 1 tbsp brown sugar (£0.04)
- 1 tbsp sriracha (£0.06)
- 200g noodles (£1.00)
- (Optional) Lemon, coriander
Put noodles on to cook according to packet instructions.
Chop garlic and ginger and add to pan over high heat with a drizzle of oil.
Add in the frozen vegetables and stir fry for a few minutes. Add a splash of water if it needs it.
Add in the soy sauce, sugar and sriracha and mix through.
When noodles are ready, drain, rinse and add into the stir fry.
Serve and enjoy with a squeeze of lemon and sprinkling of coriander.
- If not on a budget, use whatever vegetables you like. My favourites for stir fries are mushrooms, broccoli, peppers and red onion.
- Tofu would be a delicious addition to this dish!