SUNDRIED TOMATO PASTA SALAD
Fresh, filling and full of flavour, this pasta needs just 5 ingredients and 15 minutes of your time!
prep time 10 mins total time 15 mins serves 4
- 500g pasta
- 8 sun-dried tomatoes
- Bunch of basil
- Zest and juice of a lemon
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Cook your pasta according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, chop up the sundried tomatoes and basil, zest and juice the lemon, and mince the garlic.
- Once the pasta is cooked, either leave to cool, or rinse in cold water to speed up the cooling process.
- Add all of the ingredients to a big bowl, mix together and serve.
- Perfect for meal-prep, this pasta will see you through the work or school week!
- Swap out the sundried tomatoes for cherry tomatoes if this is more affordable for you, or for a change of taste!
- Olives or some pine nuts would be a great addition to this dish.