VEGAN CHEESE PIZZA
Who says vegans can't eat cheesy pizza? It only takes three simple ingredients to enjoy this classic, with zero animal products.
prep time 5 mins total time 10 mins serves 1
- Pizza base
- Vegan cheese
- Tomato passata
- Black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 200C or 400F.
- Spread over a thick layer of tomato passata onto your pizza base.
- Grate over some vegan cheese, followed by a bit of black pepper and bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes (or until the cheese has melted and the base is golden brown).
- Slice and enjoy!
- This pizza recipe is a super basic version of a vegan pizza, just to show you how vegans can enjoy any foods they like! Definitely add more ingredients and toppings to make your pizza your own.
- My favourite cheese to use for pizza is the mature cheddar from Tesco (I show the exact one in the video) as it melts so perfectly for that margherita taste!
- This recipe adds up to just £1.30 for the whole pizza!