VEGAN CHOCOLATE PB MILKSHAKE
A vegan spin on your classic chocolate milkshake, and for only 74p!
total time 5 mins serves 1
- 2 bananas (£0.28)
- 1 cup (250ml) soy milk (£0.15)
- 1 tbsp cacao powder (£0.20)
- 1 tbsp peanut butter (£0.11)
- Freeze the bananas ahead of time to get the creamy and cold texture of the perfect milkshake. I usually break the banana up into a few chunks and put in a bag in my freezer the day I buy them.
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend!
- Enjoy with a reusable straw!
- If you don't have cacao powder and want to make it more affordable, just use normal cocoa powder instead.
- You can leave out the peanut butter if you aren't a fan, like me!