DECADENT VEGAN CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
You and your friends won't believe this decadent dessert is vegan (or has tofu in it!)
prep time 10 mins total time 1 hour 15 mins serves 4-6
- 1 pack (350g) silken tofu
- 100g 70% dark chocolate (plus extra for topping)
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp maple syurp
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- Melt the chocolate in a heat-proof glass bowl, over a pan of hot water. Keep stirring until fully melted, then remove from the heat to cool.
- When the chocolate has cooled, add in to a blender or food processor with the remaining ingredients and blend.
- Spoon out and serve in small dishes (we recycled some old candles!). Grate over some extra chocolate for a topping.
- Refrigerate to set for around 1 hour.
- As I mentioned in the method, we recycled some old candles for the little dishes, so I would highly recommend you keep an eye out for jars, candles or other household items that you can re-use for dishes like these.
- This will make up to 6 servings (or maybe more) as it is very rich!
- Add a raspberry to the top of each chocolate pot to make it extra pretty.