VEGAN CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE
Cake in a mug? It's as simple as mixing and microwaving!
prep time 2 mins total time 5 serves 1
- 1/4 cup (20g) oats
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup/brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp milk
- Mix together the oats, cacao powder, baking powder and salt in a mug.
- Add in the remaining wet ingredients and mix together thoroughly, making sure there are no lumps.
- Microwave on high heat for 1½ to 2 minutes. Enjoy your mug cake!
- Try doubling the recipe to share with someone else!
- Add in some chocolate chips for a melty surprise.